Why You and Your Team Should Attend:
1. The reference point for best Reliability and Maintenance practices.
2. The forum where Operations, Maintenance, Stores and Engineering develop a partnership organization.
3. The event where organizations are forging the Right Strategies, Methodologies and Technologies.
4. The industry summit that stimulates Networking and Dialogue
5. A Conference Program where Leading Experts and Practitioners share their experiences.
6. Knowledge Sharing Opportunities
7. Lunches and refreshment breaks
8. Presentations and Workshops
What Keeps This Conference Innovative in its 27th Year?
• Feedback from roundtable discussions and ongoing work to develop better practices. This keeps the program up to date with what works and what doesn’t.
• Past conference evaluations, training courses and participation in other events around the world help us develop a first class Reliability and Maintenance event for the real world.
• Our advisory board members who provided topic ideas, reviewed abstracts and offered advice about what’s important to you in industry.
• Exclusive Solution Provider Exhibit. Its small size allows you to meet individually with Solution Providers. Vendors are selected based on their work with the Pulp and Paper Industry.
• Practical and cost-effective solutions